Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time from "in production" to UK delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the Maersk Iowa left harbour earlier today, so will hopefully get an update on MyTesla today/tomorrow. Spoke to the delivery team today and confirmed a delivery date of w/c 27th March!

I've been following this on the FB group and I'm really surprised My Tesla doesn't seem to have been updated for anyone. When the Missouri went last month they were updated all within a few hours, the day before it sailed. I'm sure the ship is full of Tesla's and given how much attention we pay to My Tesla you would have thought they'd make more of an effort in keeping it up to date. They'd save countless calls and emails to DS's if nothing else.

That week commencing the 27th is going to be chaotically busy!

I've been following this on the FB group and I'm really surprised My Tesla doesn't seem to have been updated for anyone. When the Missouri went last month they were updated all within a few hours, the day before it sailed. I'm sure the ship is full of Tesla's and given how much attention we pay to My Tesla you would have thought they'd make more of an effort in keeping it up to date. They'd save countless calls and emails to DS's if nothing else.

That week commencing the 27th is going to be chaotically busy!
I know! When I spoke to the DS earlier they said that my MX was 'on it's way' to Tilburg but I didn't probe on anymore details as I'm just assuming it's on the Iowa given the timings.

Just noticed MyTesla has updated to 'Your Tesla has been loaded onto a vessel and is en route to Europe.' Think that's just over three weeks from production complete (27/01/17)

Others on the Facebook Group reporting the same. I think that means you are on the Kentucky which leaves tomorrow. That said, it seems really strange that no one had an update when the Iowa left last week. Can't believe not one UK bound Tesla was on that ship, but the 'enroute to Europe' update did seem a reliable one.

Others on the Facebook Group reporting the same. I think that means you are on the Kentucky which leaves tomorrow. That said, it seems really strange that no one had an update when the Iowa left last week. Can't believe not one UK bound Tesla was on that ship, but the 'enroute to Europe' update did seem a reliable one.
Difficult to say which ship. The Kentucky looks like it will get in too late (5th March) as my delivery is due w/c 27th March, leaving only three weeks from arrival in Europe. Having said that the Iowa is only due in four days earlier than that now on the 1st March. Who knows, it'll get here when it gets here!

Difficult to say which ship. The Kentucky looks like it will get in too late (5th March) as my delivery is due w/c 27th March, leaving only three weeks from arrival in Europe. Having said that the Iowa is only due in four days earlier than that now on the 1st March. Who knows, it'll get here when it gets here!

Yes indeed, nothing to do but wait. One things for sure though, they will turn the cars around and get them out of Tilburg as fast as possible so as to get them into Q1 figures. I think that will mean PDI's will suffer and handovers will be rushed, but that's not the end of the world I guess.

I was told on 11th Feb that my X was on a boat when I popped into my local store. I assume I'm on the Wisconsin as it left Houstonon the 10th. It was scheduled to complete production on 31st Jan, but actually completed a few days earlier. I called the delivery phone line and they confirmed last week that I was on a boat. My tesla only updated with this information today. I am now scheduled for delivery mid to late March. Hopefully some others are also on the Wisconsin with my X

Just noticed MyTesla has updated to 'Your Tesla has been loaded onto a vessel and is en route to Europe.' Think that's just over three weeks from production complete (27/01/17)
I've just had the same update so we must be on the same boat- probably! I am being told delivery in late March now, by the DS, although 'my tesla' still says March/April! So possibly the Iowa or Kentucky, that narrows it down so ill see if I can track them.

Reactions: Lowey007
Looks like the Iowa has been delayed by a few days...

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 113
Just got "Your Tesla has arrived at the Tilburg Factory in the Netherlands for final assembly. Your Tesla will soon be in transit to your delivery location. "

How long does it usually take from this point?

The My Tesla update is not reliable, your car could have been there a few days already. I'd give the central delivery number a ring, they'll be able to give you a much more accurate timeframe.

Tel is 01628 450604 in case you don't have it.