Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update! I called Tesla, and they scheduled the appointment for me for Sunday. Though, the rep sounded somewhat convinced that it may actually be earlier (he said to be on the lookout for a call from the local delivery team since they may call with earlier availability).

At least I've got a delivery date now even if it's not moved up! 10 days from initial order to delivery is pretty darn good.

Reactions: Zaxxon
Does the white interior come with white on the dash or is it all black? I’m seeing some pictures with both and I’m confused. I’m picking mine up on Friday and just wondering what I’m walking into and what is actually supposed to come with. I ordered the 7 seater white/w carbon. Was hoping there was white on the dash.

Does the white interior come with white on the dash or is it all black? I’m seeing some pictures with both and I’m confused. I’m picking mine up on Friday and just wondering what I’m walking into and what is actually supposed to come with. I ordered the 7 seater white/w carbon. Was hoping there was white on the dash.
Picked up mine last night and it came with black on the lower dash section (ordered white with carbon). I actually prefer it black.

Picked up mine last night and it came with black on the lower dash section (ordered white with carbon). I actually prefer it black.

Interesting. Is that what is supposed to come with it now? Or are they rushing these out so fast that they are out of white parts? I would prefer the white like what the picture shows upon ordering. If it’s a mistake on there part and mine Is black tomorrow when I go to pick it up, I’d like to them to order the white and replace.

Reading through here, I'm starting to get frustrated. I ordered on June 9, still no delivery date, still no VIN on my account (it's in the page source, but not visible), and no contact from Tesla. Other people who ordered a week ago are getting their deliveries scheduled? I'm in SoCal.

My car has arrived! :)
I got it with 78 km on the battery.. with 64 km to the closest supercharger.
I got there with 4 km left!

Anyway, there was a small dent on the trunk door as a result from some issues in an auto-link.
Anyone know if they give discounts for things like that? It will be fixed in the body shop in a few days.

Reactions: 19x100D and GraemeS
Reading through here, I'm starting to get frustrated. I ordered on June 9, still no delivery date, still no VIN on my account (it's in the page source, but not visible), and no contact from Tesla. Other people who ordered a week ago are getting their deliveries scheduled? I'm in SoCal.

The same day the VIN appeared in my source code, my online account prompted me to complete payment. After that I heard crickets until I called them up yesterday and then they scheduled the delivery with me. How long have you been able to see your VIN in the source code?

The same day the VIN appeared in my source code, my online account prompted me to complete payment. After that I heard crickets until I called them up yesterday and then they scheduled the delivery with me. How long have you been able to see your VIN in the source code?

It took me a month or so to get the VIN, then another month for delivery (which was today). I ordered it on the 2nd of May but this is in Europe.

Interesting. Is that what is supposed to come with it now? Or are they rushing these out so fast that they are out of white parts? I would prefer the white like what the picture shows upon ordering. If it’s a mistake on there part and mine Is black tomorrow when I go to pick it up, I’d like to them to order the white and replace.
No idea if this is planned or not. I suspect this is the new normal since it reduces the number of dash configurations by one.

Update. Picked up Mx long range last night in jersey

Ordered Mx long range
Full self driving
Cream interior
22’ rims

On June 25th. My ordered car has been stuck in paint since i ordered but I had a vin. 3 days ago I noticed the vin was gone and the mvps was pulled from my Tesla account so i called up my sc. long story short my car was never gonna make it here by July 1st and they asked if they can match me with an inventory car they already had in stock (raven) so i got a show room Mx long range full self driving with the 22’ rims and black interior. The car had 151 miles on it. So they gave me 152$ off the sticker price and 5k free supercharger miles. I didn’t think i would like the black interior but the more Time I spend in the car i like it more and more. Being that this is my first Tesla it’s definitely worth the wait even with the frustration some of us have faced. Ive had many high end cars and this is by far my most favorite so far. I hope you guys all get you’re cars in time. Maybe its worth a phone call to your sc and see if they can match with inventory.