Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i called delivery support today because my X was supposed to be delivered May 15th. the support guy told me my car has been confined/quarantined which usually means they are fixing a software bug. he still couldn't tell me if the car was refreshed or not but he said most likely it is. so now I'm scheduled for delivery this upcoming Tuesday. grrrrrr

i called delivery support today because my X was supposed to be delivered May 15th. the support guy told me my car has been confined/quarantined which usually means they are fixing a software bug. he still couldn't tell me if the car was refreshed or not but he said most likely it is. so now I'm scheduled for delivery this upcoming Tuesday. grrrrrr

Looks like no one got theirs yet. Who ever said it was some homologation related issue was probably right. Some EPA thing?

I wish Tesla would just be honest and put out a bulletin or tweet indicating the hold up to put us all at ease!
On the bright side, the implication is that the cars are being made and held, so at least it's not that they're having difficulty building them. Hopefully this all clears up in the next few days and the floodgates open.

Reactions: AWDtsla and DoubleE
On the bright side, the implication is that the cars are being made and held, so at least it's not that they're having difficulty building them. Hopefully this all clears up in the next few days and the floodgates open.
Exactly. Rather this than something major like they rushed the refresh and are having major problems with the cars. Good news. Would have been better if Tesla had told the reps and they could have told us. Maybe they just didn’t expect them to take this long.

Do you have a new VIN yet after the first one disappeared?