Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

This is my first tesla so I do not know how to figure out if this is new version or old. But I cancelled my previous order and reordered when the announcement came, so I hoping they took additional time to send me the new version!!

This is the only thing I could see to remotely tell me its the new one?

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.19.35 PM.png

The above video is BS. I got mine today :) Not model X but model S.
congrats! maybe they got approval for the model s and not x yet? i called Fremont delivery today because that's where i will take delivery. the support guy told me there are 2 locations to pickup. where my X is, is at the factory delivery location and he said that location usually deals with the newest models and where they fix software bugs which is why he told me my delivery is delayed. who knows could be all BS?

This is my first tesla so I do not know how to figure out if this is new version or old. But I cancelled my previous order and reordered when the announcement came, so I hoping they took additional time to send me the new version!!

View attachment 408209
If you don't mind, what is the 8th digit of your VIN? Thanks!

looks like it’s been weeks since any new vins have been issued. I know there is a “refresh”, and a significant cut in staff - but it looks like vin rollouts averaged about a week from confirmation pretty much all of last year. Perhaps the company is just focusing on numbers and getting M3s out the door.

Anyone know what the rough ratio is on those who are using the tracker in relation to the order population?

Contratz! Very cool. Hope you love it!

View attachment 408209
Could you post pics of your Monroney Sicker and the door sill sticker.

Reactions: AWDtsla
Hi, could you tell me if your final Vin is above 162000? Thanks
My VIN is between 160000-162000. I was supposed to pickup original X on 4/24 and then canceled and reordered the newer version.
Finally got in touch with burbank delivery center yesterday (5/15) afternoon. they said my 5/17 delivery date was still tentative and that they had to check with logistics team to see if the car would actually be there.