Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time Person Of The Year – Have you voted?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I voted, but apparently the Miley Cyrus fan clubs have their campaign reved up, she's got a massive lead. The whole thing is a little ridiculous, really. When you see the names near the top I'm confident that you could ask 100 people and none could tell you who they all are.

I voted, but apparently the Miley Cyrus fan clubs have their campaign reved up, she's got a massive lead....

Ummm, isn't this thread doing the same thing? ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked through the list and the POY is supposed to be the one person who "most influenced the news this year, for better or worse"; it's nice to see Elon there but I don't think he's the person who has most influenced the news this year (should I duck for cover now?).

Miley Cyrus? Seriously? She's trash. I hope the winner is not chosen based on the results of that poll...she should win the most "I hope my kids don't grow up to be like her" of the year award.

I don't think Time's "Person of the Year" necessarily has to be someone positive or negative... just who is the biggest newsmaker of the year. At least that's how it has always seemed to me.

I have the same belief as aronth5: Mr Musk ought receive the nod as businessman/executive of the year; to my understanding, the person who has changed the course of the world this year more than any other would be Mr Snowden.

In that the first and only time I ever have seen the name Miley Cyrus is in this thread, I have absolutely no idea who he or she is. I'll assume that tells more about me than it does about everyone else....