Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

timeline at mytesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was surprised when my coworker who went to his My Tesla page had a production date maybe 4 months after mine and he reserved June of 2017. I was a line waiter who reserved 3/31/16 and got in line hours before the store opened.

In addition he has a good chance of getting a full tax credit if he buys the loaded car first run according to the website.

Yes just the one estimate now for me. The 3 boxes never made sense here anyway, so just having the "early 2019" from the RHD/overseas orders box is tailored to our specific level of required patience...
You may be right there. Deliveries outside of the US are so far out at the moment that they may not be able to provide granular estimates for each of the three configurations. The previous presentation of the three separate dates for non-US locales may have been a mistake or else they realized they couldn't come up with more precise estimates... either way, they replaced the old page with the one estimate that doesn't mention any specific months.

However, that doesn't explain the OP's situation since he resides in the US, according to his profile here.