TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Timeline Musings

Discussion in 'Model S' started by AnOutsider, Jan 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

If they're ramping up from very small numbers, as has been speculated elsewhere, are the first month's deliveries all going to be founder's series?

2. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

Seems likely, Doug. The production crew can make all their mistakes on the VIPs' cars so that ours will be flawless. :biggrin:

3. neroden

neroden Model S Owner and Frustrated Tesla Fan

This might conceivably make it possible for me to get a test drive before having to sign the final paperwork.

Think about it. Test drives in May; final commitment to car three months before delivery; first deliveries in July; early Signature reservation... how am I going to get a test drive before they ask for me to commit to buying the car? Only if there's a month or more of nothing but Founders cars.

4. ibcs

ibcs Member

I'll take it without the test drive Sig #121, I'm in the same situation as you. Hopefully, I can give some test drives.