Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

timeline once I have the vin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same I’m mid June with an order date of 5/4. They are pushing hard to move these in June.
The google spreadsheet is great, but by no means the holy grail. Just stay in touch with your DS. The estimates people provide are averages based on experience and the data out there. Honestly, every case is different. Some are a little different. Some are very different. I made the mistake of assuming things would go as promised. Everything ended up fine, but I'm not sure everyone is as patient or understanding. Don't be bashful about reaching out and be even less bashful about making requests/demands if things start to seem off.

In the end, most people are doing their best and the final product is honestly awesome. It's a great vehicle and I'm hoping all of you get your cars on time or even before scheduled. It's not easy waiting, but it's worth it!

It took me a while to realize but veteran TMC members told me earlier that Tesla does end of quarter deliveries in the US and beginning of quarter overseas. This being the case, the average timeline in the spreadsheet doesn’t make much sense for an individual order. Your timeline depends on whether you order at the beginning of a quarter vs closer to the end of the quarter. In both cases, your delivery in the US will just be a few days apart in the last month of the quarter.