Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Timeout for this moderator :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a freaking shame, what the heck is wrong with people. Confrontations and disagreements happen, but to take things to a level requiring law enforcement for a car forum, that's just insane. Come back soon, or haunt us with a alias or something....I think you'll find it tough to stay away.

I didn't know about this. IMO Bonnie has always been kind and wise as moderator.

Ditto to what everyone said above. I'm still a relative newbie at TMC but it's been obvious from day one that Bonnie is (was? gah.) a terrific asset to this community.

Bonnie, stay safe and I hope everything works out okay.

And I agree, let's all do our parts to help keep inflammatory rhetoric (whether or not we're mods) in check.

It's very disheartening that a person doing good and helpful things for the rest of us is penalized because someone can't distinguish basic social interaction from their own faulty misconceptions.

Very sorry to see you go, Bonnie.

Thanks for all your contributions and look forward to your return when it happens.

Good luck.

Bonnie, remember at TESLIVE where everyone called out your name? That is how we all feel about you. You are, and always will, be a part of this community. Not to mention one of us 'old timers' - as Ian's photo at the Tesla party said :)

Stay safe, keep well, and if you need anything, let us know.

Mark.

It's a sad reflection of this world that a volunteer moderator on an EV forum needs to involve law enforcement for protection because someone disagreed with her actions.

Folks, we all do this for the community and the EV movement so as much as we will all miss Bonnie (and the rest of the mods will miss her more than anyone) let's at least pull together to keep this community as it was intended: a family-friendly, open discussion forum on all things Tesla/EVs.

BTW, the vast majority of people on TMC are absolutely fantastic and we've all made lots of friends, some online and some in "real-life", but I saw a "comment code" on another forum a few days back and this seems like a good place to share it in any case:

Comment Code:

• Be respectful. Do not attack the writer. Take on the idea, not the messenger.
  • Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Stay on point.

I remember when I joined as the small community of roadster owners before the site grew exponentially with the arrival of the S. Even then Bonnie was a source of reason, moderation, and humor (still don't get the cat jokes!)

Wish you the best and a speedy return when yours and mine "X" arrive!

Whatever this is it will pass. Very surprised it came to this.

PlPlease reach out if you need anything and I'm sure the other mods do, but I'm sure you know that we (all the owners I know) think very highly of you. Your calming and generally awesome moderation will be greatly missed.