Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Timer Schedule

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a screenshot of my setup. It goes in order of ID number and not in order you see. I leave at 7:20am each morning and have the last 10 percent thrown in the battery right before I leave. I also set it to have the heat kick on 3 mins before I leave.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 68
This is really helpful - thank you. I just need to charge between 12:30am and 4:30am. So does this look right :)
Yup, That will work. Obviously if you reach your charge limit before 4:30am, it will cut off at the limit set in the car.

Also, you may want to make sure the start time set in the car is set to 12:30am. Technically you could just set 1 rule in teslafi. The cutoff at 4:30am. Your car is probably already set to a start time im assuming

Thats true. Use the car to start and teslafi to stop. So just one entry. Is that it? Do I need to do anything in the car to make teslafi work. I must admint it all seems a bit like magic as I have no idea how it's managing the software!

Thats true. Use the car to start and teslafi to stop. So just one entry. Is that it? Do I need to do anything in the car to make teslafi work. I must admint it all seems a bit like magic as I have no idea how it's managing the software!
Nope, nothing else to do except for that 1 Teslafi rule. As long at teslafi is able to talk to your car, it will execute that command at 4:30

Also, if you go to support and then raw data feed in teslafi, you can see what your car is doing every minute. Tomorrow take a look at that feed and scroll down to 4:30am and see what it does