Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint and PPP install recommendations near Raleigh NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have used Tintworld Raleigh for DashCam installation. Looked closely at their PPF installations; they do not remove the facia to install a wrapped edge. Visible line of dirt on the vehicle (Challenger) they use to showcase their PPF. They were not using XPEL or STEK at the time I visited though they seemed very proud of how thick their PPF/clear bra material was. They order it pre-cut from a regional vendor and install on-site.

They did fine with the DashCam other than setting-up software.

Last edited:
Have used Tintworld Raleigh for DashCam installation. Looked closely at their PPF installations; they do not remove the facia to install a wrapped edge. Visible line of dirt on the vehicle (Challenger) they use to showcase their PPF. They were not using XPEL or STEK at the time I visited though they seemed very proud of how thick their PPF/clear bra material was. They order it pre-cut from a regional vendor and install on-site.

They did fine with the DashCam other than setting-up software.
BTW, my DashCam randomly fell-off a couple days ago. Maybe TintWorld did not do such a great job after all 🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: jsight