TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

tint and wrap in the sacramento area?

Discussion in 'NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea)' started by jak, Aug 19, 2013.

1. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

• Like x 1
  2. xkwizit

xkwizit Member

I second Bonnie's recommendation of Mike @appearancesolutions. He did my Model X ..and a wonderful job..he had six other Model X in his shop when I picked up mine plus a few Porsches and several BMWs

• Like x 1
  3. TMobe

TMobe I have forgotten more than I remember

I have an appointment with Appearance Solutions on Wed per Bonnie's recommendation.

• Like x 1
  4. rcsting

rcsting Member

Mike does great work. He did 2 of my Porsches and will be doing my Model S as soon as I receive it

• Like x 1
  5. Phil Seastrand

Another option is B&L Auto Decor in Roseville, CA. I've had two cars done by them and they do a great job. He specializes in SunTek.

6. Maximus8

Maximus8 Member

Mike at Appearance Solutions did my full wrap and tint. He and his crew did a great job. Mike will not rush the job and the results of the final product shows the care taken to do it right. I would not hesitate to use shop again.

7. jjen@EDH

I am waiting for my MS to be delivered shortly and found tons of great reviews on Mike/Appearance Solutions. Had a call with him earlier and was really impressed. I would really appreciate if those of you who had your car wrapped at Appearance Solutions can share with me how your work has been holding up since it was done:

1. Did you notice any discoloration or deterioration on/of the film?
    2. I believe they wrap around all the edges so there's no visible cutoff line on the outside, is that how yours were done?
    3. If so, has any of those wrap around edges starting to peal off or get lose overtime on the backside?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

8. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

My wrap is 2 years old.

1. No.
    2. Most of the wrap is tucked around the panels. For the pieces that can't be tucked, a little bit of dirt build up at the edge but not beyond it (i.e. Film doesn't peel away).
    3. No, the pieces wrapped around to the inside haven't peeled either.

• Informative x 1
  9. jjen@EDH

Thank you for the reply! Its a big investment and i just need to be sure.

10. Maximus8

Maximus8 Member

Bump...same experience. My wrap is only 8 months old.

• Informative x 1
  11. xkwizit

xkwizit Member

Same here..top notch work..Mike is a thorough professional and a perfectionist.

@[email protected] If you want to have a look at my X that was almost fully wrapped by Mike, I am available this weekend..we can meet at Palladio.

12. Bruinfan

Bruinfan Member

Used appearance solutions through this forum recommendation. All of the great comments were spot on. Highly recommend mike

13. Bruinfan

Bruinfan Member

Full wrap with opticoat and full tint, btw

14. TMobe

TMobe I have forgotten more than I remember

Almost everyone in the Sacramento area uses Appearance Solutions. Including me. Skip the rest and have them do it. If you look at this post you will probably find 80% will say the same place. They are the best.

• Like x 1
  15. appearancesolutions

appearancesolutions Local Vendor - NorCal

I am blown away from all the kind words from everyone... Thank you so much! We take great pride in what we do and our client's happiness is always #1!

If you or someone you know is interested in XPEL Ultimate PPF (Clear Bra), Opti- Coat Pro Plus and/or Ceramic Window Film, feel free to give us a call to learn more about the different packages we offer. I can be reached at (916) 402-9325.

16. BatXmobile

BatXmobile New Member

I have had all my cars done at Imperial Works since they have been in the business. Currently They are chrome deleting, ceramic tinting, xpel full shield, ceramic pro inside and out my MX P90D. David and Wesley are amazing owners!!!