Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint/Ceramic/Wheels/Calipers Painted/Badges Painted, oh MY!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, that’s a heck of a deal! Would you mind sharing the name of the body shop?

I realize things cost more in NorCal but A full PPF wrap which includes paint correction and ceramic coating along with the full PPF is $8,000 out the door. Give their reputation in the industry I have to assume that is not an "unfair" albeit "very expensive" price tag.

So of the $8K, just to get the full ceramic coating is $2,500 of it.

Getting closer. Hope to pick up tomorrow.

09BB3D97-3581-4578-8D57-4D0E47D6AD55.jpeg

Reactions: Y_NOT
That orange looks amazing... especially with the black wheels and MSM!! "MY2ENVY" (still available btw.. ;))

Haha, nice one!!

I've already got a plate (carried over from my 2017 Bolt)...'ELKTRNS'

I was going to get '3LKTRNS' since Lithium is the 3rd element on the periodic table, but thought that was getting a little out there, haha!!...and then what happens when they come out with solid-state batteries, haha!!

Beautiful car!! I was wondering if you could share some pictures of your car outside in the sunlight? I am interested in tinting my windshield lightly to help keep the car cool but I am worried about getting pulled over for it. Also does the tint have any weird interaction with polarized sunglasses?

Beautiful car!! I was wondering if you could share some pictures of your car outside in the sunlight? I am interested in tinting my windshield lightly to help keep the car cool but I am worried about getting pulled over for it. Also does the tint have any weird interaction with polarized sunglasses?

They installed Reyno AIR 7090 film on the windshield and you can’t tell it’s there (other than the big reduction in felt heat, haha!!). I tell people it’s tinted and they can’t believe it. And I have polarized glasses and no problem at all.

Here’s a pic...sorry, it’s under really smoky skies haha!!

2F4F3401-4260-48CA-8D88-711A395565A6.jpeg

Reactions: DanDi58
They installed Reyno AIR 7090 film on the windshield and you can’t tell it’s there (other than the big reduction in felt heat, haha!!). I tell people it’s tinted and they can’t believe it. And I have polarized glasses and no problem at all.

Here’s a pic...sorry, it’s under really smoky skies haha!!

View attachment 590794

Looks sharp! Thanks for the picture and the info, this is definitely what I am looking for my MY!