Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint Films

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All-
I'm looking at getting my windows tinted, primarily for appearance, secondarily for UV/IR rejection. The vendor I'd like to use recommends 3M Crystalline, but I've seen a few pictures of the exterior of that tint leaning towards the blue spectrum, and the interior view out coloring the world in more of a brown color. Does this match with others experiences?

And any feedback on any other films that do keep a neutral grey color on the exterior/interior?

FWIW I'm considering tint in the 35-40% range.

Thanks!

All-
I'm looking at getting my windows tinted, primarily for appearance, secondarily for UV/IR rejection. The vendor I'd like to use recommends 3M Crystalline, but I've seen a few pictures of the exterior of that tint leaning towards the blue spectrum, and the interior view out coloring the world in more of a brown color. Does this match with others experiences?

And any feedback on any other films that do keep a neutral grey color on the exterior/interior?

FWIW I'm considering tint in the 35-40% range.

Thanks!

I have Xpel Prime XR Plus. Both inside and out, the film has more of a blueish-grey color. No browns. I am very happy with the film and highly recommend it.