Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint group buy in Los Angeles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I'm pretty new to the LA area car detailing/tint scene so I'm not sure if there are any shops that would do this, but I'd love to see if there's interest in a tint group buy. It's the 1 thing I'm guaranteed to do when my MYP shows up and would love to secure a decent rate for a group at a good shop. Does anyone have any recommendations/connections to get something like that started?

If no one has any connections for that sort of thing, as long as I can get a couple of quality shop recommendations I could also ask and see if they're interested and how many people would need to sign up.

Reactions: Djblkthunda
Hey I'm pretty new to the LA area car detailing/tint scene so I'm not sure if there are any shops that would do this, but I'd love to see if there's interest in a tint group buy. It's the 1 thing I'm guaranteed to do when my MYP shows up and would love to secure a decent rate for a group at a good shop. Does anyone have any recommendations/connections to get something like that started?

If no one has any connections for that sort of thing, as long as I can get a couple of quality shop recommendations I could also ask and see if they're interested and how many people would need to sign up.
You ever get any pings for this? Group guys are always the best, if not there’s a shop precision one in Torrance that I’ve received a quote for, competitive. If you’re doing PPF they take appointments and it’s a 50% deposits. Lead time from start to finish is 6 days.
They also do tint and the quote for all glass including moonroof was competitive for the film they use.

bring this thread back to life and let’s get a group buy going!

You ever get any pings for this? Group guys are always the best, if not there’s a shop precision one in Torrance that I’ve received a quote for, competitive. If you’re doing PPF they take appointments and it’s a 50% deposits. Lead time from start to finish is 6 days.
They also do tint and the quote for all glass including moonroof was competitive for the film they use.

bring this thread back to life and let’s get a group buy going!
Hi I’m interested in a deal for Torrance. Thanks

Just to close out the thread, I got mine done at Sunshield today (I'll post some pics tomorrow). They did great work. Got 20% on the fronts, 70% on the rear/rear windshield/front windshield XPEL. Quick work and great people there
Hamid is awesome! Been going there for years and they just did my Model Y. Very competitive pricing as well.

p3fekGF.jpg

I didn't do the front windshield based on Hamid's recommendation but am now thinking of doing it. Was driving over the weekend and it did get pretty hot from the front windshield area.