Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint in San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up I'm getting my car done at monumental workx tomorrow. The price I got was $500 for all 6 side windows plus back window. The back window is 1 sheet just incase you were wondering. It's going to be Lumar Formula One Pinnacle tint. I'm probably going to be doing 30% all around. Just wanted to let everyone know about the deal I got since lot's of people are buying cars at the end of quarter push.

Reactions: Kleenerth3
Just a heads up I'm getting my car done at monumental workx tomorrow. The price I got was $500 for all 6 side windows plus back window. The back window is 1 sheet just incase you were wondering. It's going to be Lumar Formula One Pinnacle tint. I'm probably going to be doing 30% all around. Just wanted to let everyone know about the deal I got since lot's of people are buying cars at the end of quarter push.

I used them a while ago. Did a great job. The 30% isn't overly dark, especially with a white interior.

So initial review.. amazing job.. took a while but did a great job I need it to cure first then I can give official review. $500 is a steal for 30%pinnacle for the 6 side glass and back window. At first I thought I went too light but at night it's dark enough that my wife wont curb my car lol

• Funny
So initial review.. amazing job.. took a while but did a great job I need it to cure first then I can give official review. $500 is a steal for 30%pinnacle for the 6 side glass and back window. At first I thought I went too light but at night it's dark enough that my wife wont curb my car lol
Right on, Kenny! Glad to hear you pulled the trigger. :)
Did you get the clear on the windshield?
Either way, great price for Pinnacle. You'll absolutely feel the difference.
Now we wanna see some pics! :D

Right on, Kenny! Glad to hear you pulled the trigger. :)
Did you get the clear on the windshield?
Either way, great price for Pinnacle. You'll absolutely feel the difference.
Now we wanna see some pics! :D
Yeah I'll post it when I get back from vegas.. let's see how the tint will do with the vegas heat. Also I didn't get the front windshield yet.. I will eventually.. for 250 kinda seems pricey there.

I agree. Keep looking...
Congrats bro. You've said you make the drive a lot. You will be happy with the results in the desert heat.
Ok update.. fucc ceramic tint is no joke.. why haven't I used it before... probably because i was frugal... the tint worked amazin . Felt barely any UV in the ca . I wish I got the front tinted though.. just need to save up for it.. I think imma try to get the car ceramic painted next maybe a Christmas gift to myself..

Ok update.. fucc ceramic tint is no joke.. why haven't I used it before... probably because i was frugal... the tint worked amazin . Felt barely any UV in the ca . I wish I got the front tinted though.. just need to save up for it.. I think imma try to get the car ceramic painted next maybe a Christmas gift to myself..
Who did the work in San Diego?
Fred

Hell yeah Kenny! I knew you'd be glad you did. I just wish I did it earlier before the first 122° trip. Wait until you do the clear on the windshield, esp.with your drive.
Uh... Christmas can come earlier this year! Hohoho :cool: