Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint Pricing Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• MCA.jpg
    MCA.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 360
I just had my MYP tinted by Sam @ TeslaTints.com. I highly recommend him if you're in the Orange County area as he is extremely meticulous and flexible with scheduling since he works out of his garage. I took him up on his current deal for February where he does both front windows and the windshield for $275. My front windows are tinted at 18% with perfect color match to the factory rears and 55% on the windshield using SunTek carbon film. Check out the attached pics and tell him Jon with the white MYP sent ya!
Do you have a higher chance to get pulled over because of it too dark ?

If you’re in OC, I would 100% go to TeslaTints.com

Sam carries SunTek Evolve - among the best in the world… here is my Tesla X (he also tinted my Tesla 3 which I wrote about)… YES, I feel cool inside and out, I do not use the AC as much, and this Evolve series is something I have never ever experienced before- beware as you will be addicted to this tint.

I did get all the options offered- SunTek Evolve, Hand shaved edges (so the tint looks like it was done by factory), and the 3 stage cleaning of the glass.

One of the most important things to me is that they covered my seats, the dash, the screen, the center console… everything, while tinting.

TeslaTints.com
Ask for Sam
949-607-TINT
Wow...that website though...ehhhhhh

If you’re in OC, I would 100% go to TeslaTints.com

Sam carries SunTek Evolve - among the best in the world… here is my Tesla X (he also tinted my Tesla 3 which I wrote about)… YES, I feel cool inside and out, I do not use the AC as much, and this Evolve series is something I have never ever experienced before- beware as you will be addicted to this tint.

I did get all the options offered- SunTek Evolve, Hand shaved edges (so the tint looks like it was done by factory), and the 3 stage cleaning of the glass.

One of the most important things to me is that they covered my seats, the dash, the screen, the center console… everything, while tinting.

TeslaTints.com
Ask for Sam
949-607-TINT
Man...that website though...ehhhhh

I just got my M3LR tinted at Silver Lake Tint by Edwin. Sides and one piece rear window with XPEL XR Black 15% for $675. Was able to pay cash and he didn’t charge me tax. He did quote an additional $350 if I wanted to do the front windshield.

I’ve done my Prius at G5 Tint in Alhambra those guys were great too but they didn’t have time a slot for me to take my M3 in and are closed Sundays (I work during the week and couldn’t drop it off with them). Otherwise I think they quoted me something like $775 out the door for Sides and one piece rear window with 3M Ceramic IR.

I'm looking for shop recommendations near the 210/605/57 So. Cal./SGV area. I read that G5 in Pasadena/Alhambra is good, but looking for alternatives. Looking to tint the roof and windshield as well. Please share any shop you like, type of tint, how much you paid, and tint% on the different panels. Many thanks!

In Socal for Xpel ceramic tint usually full tint (windshield, sunroof, sides and rear) ranges from $1000-$1250 for full tint. Comes with lifetime film failure warranty. I do run a shop that does ceramic tint if you were interested I can help you out.
IG: @technicautospa

I'm looking for shop recommendations near the 210/605/57 So. Cal./SGV area. I read that G5 in Pasadena/Alhambra is good, but looking for alternatives. Looking to tint the roof and windshield as well. Please share any shop you like, type of tint, how much you paid, and tint% on the different panels. Many thanks!
We are technicautospa in Alhambra and we offer Xpel ceramic tint. You can message me on my shop ig: technicautospa