Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you tint your roof?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for an experienced tint shop in Long Beach, HB, SB or surrounding areas. Any recommendations- your experience?

Also, what tint did you use? Roof? Recommended Tint Levels?
Hi Labelman,
What color tesla and interior did you get? We would be more than happy to show you some pictures, recommendations on what shades to use. We are located in Fountain Valley CA. We have worked on hundreds of teslas. We also have a group buy going on as well.

I used Edwin out of his mobile service:

Emmanuel Window Tint - Westlake - Los Angeles, CA

He's very professional and has done 4 of our cars and i've recommended them to friends/family and all have had positive experiences. The best thing is he comes to you can do relatively quick.

I did 70% ceramic for the windshield and the windows/roof that were already factory tinted. The front driver and passenger I went with 35%.

Looking for an experienced tint shop in Long Beach, HB, SB or surrounding areas. Any recommendations- your experience?

Also, what tint did you use? Roof? Recommended Tint Levels?

My sister got her Model 3 tinted at Rodz back in November 2020 - 30% Llumar IRX Nano Ceramic on all windows, including the glass roof, as well as Llumar Air on the windshield. I think they also did a console wrap for her.

From all accounts, she is really happy with the work Rodz did. If I ever get around to making up my mind about my Model Y (LR RWD reservation holder, but considering whether to get the SR RWD or the LR AWD, as I'll need a new car by early April), I'd probably consider taking my car there as well.