Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tint Shop in Denver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20170803_110018.jpg IMG_20170803_110117.jpg IMG_20170803_110209.jpg IMG_20170803_110240.jpg I was happy with a shop in Golden that I used for tint, but I would have to recommend Man Cave Detail in Westminster. While looking at tint options, look into their ceramic coating. If I had only known about them earlier I would have taken delivery of my S90D and driven it straight over there. I have a coating that makes my black car seem impervious to dirt, safe in car washes on road trips, and just looks awesome. It's good for about 5 years.

They told me they do tinting also, but I had already had it tinted. Now I would make them my first choice.

(I'm not affiliated with the shop in any way).

Here are photos when I came to pick up the car - I got to see it out front in the parade of fancy cars.

IMG_20170803_110018.jpg IMG_20170803_110117.jpg IMG_20170803_110209.jpg IMG_20170803_110240.jpg

I was actually thinking about this shop. They have stellar reviews. How much did that run you by the way?

That's why I originally went there. The reviews are great and when I was there I saw several other Teslas. I haven't had any issue with mine and they were great to work with my schedule. :) I believe it was $650 for the sides/back and $250 for the front, I would call to confirm though. Ceramic tint is more expensive than died tint, but will definitely reflect the heat and look better in the long run. Worth the extra IMO.

Thanks Erik

colorado detail did outstanding work on my MS. window tint and powder coated my wheels. i need to get up pics one of these days. they do tons of work on teslas.

ColoradoDetail Ceramic Coatings Opti-coat Pro denver, CQuartz Finest
Second that, Steve does a ton of Teslas as well as many other high end vehicles. Great guy, spots the stuff even you don't see (be prepared to be shown defects in your ex-factory paint). Tint it tint, it won't be perfect whoever does it IMO, but it'll be really, really close with CO Detail.

Second that, Steve does a ton of Teslas as well as many other high end vehicles. Great guy, spots the stuff even you don't see (be prepared to be shown defects in your ex-factory paint). Tint it tint, it won't be perfect whoever does it IMO, but it'll be really, really close with CO Detail.
Only problem is they have no availability till the second half of October. I talked to them yesterday, and their schedule is stacked! Woe is me!