TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tinting @ Silicon Valley Auto Glass & Window

Discussion in 'California' started by rpavlicek, Aug 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. rpavlicek

rpavlicek ***** Neophyte

Have any Tesla owners gone to "Silicon Valley Auto Glass & Window" to have their car tinted?

I read great reviews, but I was hoping for first-hand experience in the forums.

What did you have done?
    What did you pay? (was the quote different?)
    How was the quality and service?

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  2. darthvdr

darthvdr Member

I went to several shops to seem samples and I ended choosing Premiere in Fremont. I couldn't find anyone else in the area who carried Photosynch, which seemed to be the tint of choice. It was the correct decision. I love the heat resistance of Photosynch and the service at Premiere was great as well.

3. lloyds

lloyds Active Member

4. Commish

Commish Member

Did you end up getting tinting from somewhere? I have heard good things about Silicon Valley Auto Glass too from a friend, I got to see the job they did on his Honda as well and it looks really clean. His entire car was only $350 to do, but I'm curious about the model 3 since working with those windows should be a hassle. I see that their Yelp pics has a model 3 done there lately....