TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tinting

Discussion in 'Florida' started by modelx007, Jan 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. modelx007

modelx007 Member

Any leads for tinting a model s in South florida? Boca/coral springs area?

As well to install a blackvue system?

2. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

3. modelx007

modelx007 Member

4. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

I have an excellent guy that is mobile. Does the job right in your driveway. Unfortunately, I've had vendor recommendation posts pulled because of some agreement with paying vendors even though I have zero financial stake in the recommended vendor. Maybe it was just because it was a detailer? Not sure but I don't want to break any rules around here despite how ridiculous they are.

If you'd like the contact info please send me a PM. He did my 85 and it looks great. Couldn't be happier.

And if you need a great detailer, I have a mobile guy as well who does great paint correction and protective coatings.

5. KennyB-FLL

KennyB-FLL Member

Fort Lauderdale, FL and Rehoboth Beach, DE
    Several of us in the Fort Lauderdale/Boca area have used Auto Supershield in Boca. They're wonderful people. I've been using them for 13 years now.

6. modelx007

modelx007 Member

I did PM asking for contact info if you have it. Thanks!

7. tinpandave

tinpandave Member

8. Racerx22b

Racerx22b @unplggdd on Instagram

I sent you the info.