Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire and wheel replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of model y performance. It came with 21” wheels and Michelin all season tires. I live in New York where the potholes are everywhere. Simply can’t avoid them. I want to replace the tires with ones that have more rubber protecting the rims. Or maybe change the rims and tires. What are your thoughts?

I just took delivery of model y performance. It came with 21” wheels and Michelin all season tires. I live in New York where the potholes are everywhere. Simply can’t avoid them. I want to replace the tires with ones that have more rubber protecting the rims. Or maybe change the rims and tires. What are your thoughts?
The Tesla 19" Gemini wheels for the Long Range Model Y will fit the Performance Model Y.

Other sources of aftermarket wheels:

TSportline (offers 18" and 19" wheels in a addition to 20", 21" wheels for the Performance Model Y.) TSportline

Martian Wheels: Martian Wheels

I have no affiliation with any of these companies (just a Tesla vehicle owner *.)

* 2020 Long Range Model Y with 19" Gemini wheels.

Upvote 0