Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire change in Ottawa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve heard horror stories of people having their cars jacked incorrectly and severely damaging the batteries, and as such I’m a little hesitant to get my tires changed by anyone other than Tesla. I called the service center in Montreal and they’re trying to deflect tire changes away because they’re swamped. They recommended that I find someone in Ottawa to do it.

Has anyone had their tire changeover done in Ottawa? I’d be grateful to hear how your experience was.

Thanks.

Seems as though this will become an issue in Ottawa since we don’t have a service centre. Wondering how many Tesla’s are located in the Ottawa area. I just had Watson Electric out here to give me a charger install quote and they said they had installed quite a few for new Model 3 owners.

My old winter rims were beat up by potholes and corroding. Slick Automotive got me these very nice replica rims...

image_485.jpg

Went with the new Continental WinterContact Si tires. So far they're great. Like them much better than my old XICE3 set.

We were referred to Goldwing Autocare on Colonnade Road for our Model 3 winter tires... spoke with Freddy there who was very familiar with Teslas and their unique requirements. Have ordered my Nokians from them and am expecting them to come in this week!!! Woot!