Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Change winter to summer- where to go locally ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody know of a service or tire place near Manchester NH, that is familiar with Tesla's.
Need to swap out the winter tires to summer tires on my Model 3.

I have taken my car to a Mercedes dealership the last 3 years for it's inspection but if anybody has a good recommendation for a tesla knowledgable service place for the basics, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: hcdavis3
Do you have two sets of wheels so that a tire change is just a wheel swap, if so you can have a ranger do it in your driveway. This subject has come up before and someone quoted the price for a tire rotation by a ranger and it was pretty cheap, I'm planning on giving that a try the next time I rotate my tires. Last year I did it at Costco in Nashua and it was disturbing. They had lost their lift pucks but fortunately I had a set. When I picked up the car after shopping the tech didn't know how to start the car, I had to back the car out myself (something I'm sure their insurance carrier wouldn't what to hear). If the guy couldn't figure out how to back the car out of the bay what chance is there that he actually used the pucks.

Do you have two sets of wheels so that a tire change is just a wheel swap, if so you can have a ranger do it in your driveway. This subject has come up before and someone quoted the price for a tire rotation by a ranger and it was pretty cheap, I'm planning on giving that a try the next time I rotate my tires. Last year I did it at Costco in Nashua and it was disturbing. They had lost their lift pucks but fortunately I had a set. When I picked up the car after shopping the tech didn't know how to start the car, I had to back the car out myself (something I'm sure their insurance carrier wouldn't what to hear). If the guy couldn't figure out how to back the car out of the bay what chance is there that he actually used the pucks.
I get mine done at a Town Fair near me - I also bought my snows there. They'll remount and balance for free, but I always get a 4 wheel alignment as well.