Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire installers, Chester County, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have recommendations for a tire installer in the southern chester county area around Kennett Square? Pretty sure I have my next tires picked out, looking at getting the Pilot Sport A/S3+ in 19” size... any feedback from those that have them as well appreciated.

I am more north in the county in Phoenixville but I also plan to get new tires soon and am planing to get 19"
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ as well. Not sure of the impact of them on range though. Most people seem to go with the Primacy MXM4 if they go Michelin I guess because they are OEM but other than that not sure why exactly. As far as places to get them installed, I have had luck in that past with CJ Tires but I am sure it depends on the specific location. The one by me has really competitive prices and have been less than tirerack. When I asked for price quote for the Pilot Sport A/S 3+, the final installed price was less than tirerack before shipping (and without install). If you purchase from tirerack or somewhere else and just need them installed, my friend owns Diverse Autoworks here in Phoenixville. I know his guys will take care of your baby.

I know your question wasn't really about prices on tires but I just called CJ tires again to check their prices. I was waiting on the Michelin $70 rebate promotion that regular comes up. It just started again (6/13-7/12). CJ's price for the 245/45/19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ is $211/tire with a total out the door price for 4 of $921. So after the rebate, that is $851. I am probably going to go with this.

• Informative
Reactions: kevinf311