Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Mount Shop Recommendations (Oahu)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought Tsportline rims (TSS 19") and will order some tires. Need a shop to mount the tires on the rims and want to avoid a poor install resulting in scratched rims. Any recommendations for shops on Oahu?

Whatever you do, don't go to Lex Brodies! Had them scratch up all four wheels on my BMW. They did pay for repairs to two of them, but what a hassle. Their tools which were once plastic dipped to prevent scratches are now just metal with bits of the plastic left hanging off of them. Leads to scratches every time. Also, the mechanics working in that kind of shop give ZERO shoots about your wheels - they just want to get the production done and on to the next car.

Best to look at the shop tools when you arrive at a shop - if they are still coated in plastic you should be ok... talk it over with the shop owner or manager to make sure they know your expectations. A custom wheel shop is usually best for this as they are selling wheels that the customer will expect to be brand new after they install tires on them.

Just my thoughts.