Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Pressure and Carwash mode gone after V11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I check tire pressure I see the car image and the psi in each corner but no actual pressure number like 35 or whatever it is supposed to be. No low tire pressure alarm just no numbers to read. Also the Carwash Mode button is there but greyed out and unusable. Tried reset and no change.

The tire pressure shows after you drive a bit. Perhaps this thread might help.

• Informative
Reactions: NoGasNoBrakes
The tire pressure shows after you drive a bit. Perhaps this thread might help.

I've been driving it since the update several days ago. This is the first time I checked the TPMS since the update. What happened to Carwash mode?

It doesn't display if you're just "checking it" while parked, unless you've just ended a drive. If you wait too long, it goes to "grayed out" display, comes on AFTER you've driven a short distance.

Does this make sense?

Sorry to resurrect this post. I really can't find the Car Wash mode button under Service in either my M3 nor my MY.
My M3 is on 2021.44.30.11
My MY is on 2021.44.30.7

Where the hell did it go? I've searched in all menus when parked and / or in Drive mode, also did a reboot, everything. To no avail.

Any advice to make this mysterious button reappear for the next time I bring one of them to the car wash?