TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tire pressure and odometer tabs

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by balzary, Mar 16, 2019.

1. balzary

balzary Member

Hi all,

Has anyone wise noticed with the latest update that they lost the ability to swipe between the tabs? I'm on 2019.5.15.

2. Magnets!

Magnets! Member

works fine for me.

3. sduck

sduck Mr. Duck

Do a reboot. Hold the 2 steering wheel buttons in until the T logo reappears. Just to be safe do it again while pressing the brake pedal. If it still doesn't work, go to safety and security, and turn off the car, and sit in the driver seat for approximately 3 minutes until everything stops, then press on the brake pedal to bring it back to life.

4. balzary

balzary Member

I got it working again. It wasn't working after multiple reboots and letting it sit for a few hours.

I could still turn on wipers though, so I tried swiping after the wiper tab popped up and it seems to have forced it. Before that swiping did nothing.