Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire pressure for 19" tires on P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just removed my 21" rims for the 19" Sportline TSTs, with Hankook Nobel S2 all-season tires (245/45/19).

What tire pressures are people using for their 19" rims/tires?

Should I still use the P85+ tire pressures or the same for all four corners?

I asked ownership@tesla this question, and here was their reply, which didn't really answer the question:

Thank you for contacting Tesla Motors Technical Support. The recommended tire pressure for OEM 19 inch wheels and tires for the Model S is 45 PSI however because you are using an aftermarket wheel and a brand and model of tire that is not an OEM tire we cannot advise on the correct pressures to use with those wheels and tires. You should check the sidewall of the tire to see what the max pressure for that specific tire (and do not inflate beyond that pressure) is as well as the manufacturers spec for weight rating related to tire pressure. Not all tires of the same size are rated the same for weight and tire pressure.
[FONT=&amp]

So I put in 45psi today, and the tires seem really firm. I'm not sure if that's the right number, or how to figure out what the proper number should be.

thanks.[/FONT]