TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tire pressure for 19" tires on P85+

Discussion in 'Model S' started by HankLloydRight, Oct 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I just removed my 21" rims for the 19" Sportline TSTs, with Hankook Nobel S2 all-season tires (245/45/19).

What tire pressures are people using for their 19" rims/tires?

Should I still use the P85+ tire pressures or the same for all four corners?

I asked [email protected] this question, and here was their reply, which didn't really answer the question:

[FONT=&amp]

So I put in 45psi today, and the tires seem really firm. I'm not sure if that's the right number, or how to figure out what the proper number should be.

thanks.[/FONT]

2. tgp1019

tgp1019 Member

#2 tgp1019, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    45 PSI, I just replaced from 21" to 19" nokian. Tires feels perfect.

3. cschock

cschock Member

My 85 (not P, just S) states it wants 45 PSI for the original 19" Goodyear standard equipment tires if that is of help.

4. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

I put 45psi on my 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 and they feel great and seem to be wearing evenly.

5. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Thanks everyone. 45psi it is.