TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

tire pressure gauge?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by echin, Sep 21, 2016.

1. echin

echin Member

does the software have tire pressure monitors? surprised there's not an obvious software function to tell whether or not a tire needs air or not? thanks.

2. araxara

araxara S-P85#3,218 X-90D#3,299

Tire Pressure information is available from the Car Status screen on the center instrument panel. Unfortunately, you'll be hard pressed to find much information (or a picture) about that in the owner's manual.

3. DuplexDianne

DuplexDianne Member

I just found out how to do that today! Press down on the scroll wheel, then scroll through the icons...

4. echin

echin Member

when i push the scroll button on the right of the steering wheel - it only gives me four options, temperature, media, brightness, and one other thing... but nothing about tire gauges. i don't have the premium upgrade... am i missing something?

5. chipmunk

chipmunk Member

Don't just push....push and hold. You'll see a different set of options.

6. Asterix777

Asterix777 Member

Hi, the tire pressure is on the left side, push and hold the wheel, then release and change the icons.

7. echin

echin Member

got it! thank you! secret menu. they didn't show me that when i picked up the car...

8. JPP

JPP Active Member

There is a complete users manual built into the center touchscreen. Tap on Controls and look for a selection for the Manual.