Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire pressure warning question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL, you are being way too fastidious! Fill the tires to recommended pressure when they are cold and be sure to use the same pressure gauge on all of the tires. When driving if they are within a couple of PSI you are fine.
I wasn’t worried but I couldn’t for the life of me, get the warning to go away. Is there a way?

Just inflate to proper pressure (45psi or whatever it is y'all use in France) and go on with your life. The car just needs a little "me time" to sort itself out.
Actually, they use the metric bar here, but my Tesla uses psi (which I prefer) but I did spell it ‘tire’ for you instead of the correct ‘tyre’ or even the French ‘pneu’🤔😀😉

Reactions: ATPMSD
I wasn’t worried but I couldn’t for the life of me, get the warning to go away. Is there a way?

Most people run air pressures too low. Just put in the correct amount when the tire is cold. The alert will not come on until the pressure is too low. If it does come on when the pressure is correct, you would have a defective pressure sensor.

Reactions: Bouba
Nobody is waiting three hours. Just fill the tires to 45psi and don't overthink it. Personally, I keep the car status or whatever it is visible on my IC at all times. This is one of most important things to monitor on any car but especially on these cars. I also know that, at my elevation, my readings will be about 2.5psi low from what it actually is. That's a different topic entirely. If you endeavor to keep your tires at 45psi at all times (a couple psi here or there isn't the end of the world) you'll be ahead of 95% of the populace who never pays attention and wonders why their tire wear is terrible or they get blowouts.

Reactions: Bouba