TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/
  1. abikepeddler

abikepeddler Member

Doc... I have bought 3 sets of wheels and tires in the last month for various cars I own, not all of which are applicable to a year make and model scenario. (Custom, one-off cars) Tire rack's website tendency to not allow me to view the wheel prices without inputting a year make and model is very frustrating. Is there something I'm missing? I usually buy everything from Tire Rack and these last 3 purchases we're all made from your competitors because of this issue. Please advise. I want to see what a set of these clothes out wheels is pricing out at but when I input everything (16' Tesla Model X 75D) it is not giving me a closeout price nor is it saying the item is no longer available. Thanks for your time...

2. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

hey Doc,
    are you no longer stocking the Axis MS wheels. I wanted to order them and put them in my cart, but when I went to pay it said they were not available anymore... any idea of the status of these.

3. We still have some supply in most diameters and finishes, but I'd ask that you call in with the wheel size and finish needed so I can double check

4. Danteslsa

Danteslsa Member

Do I call you directly or just call the 1-800 number direct at tirerack? any idea what the close out prices would be?