Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire recommendation - LR RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So long story short I had to take delivery last year with the 18" Aeros but have always wanted the Sport rims. Thought about getting 20"s but the 19" are what I thought would be perfect.

I have the rims and now need tires, live in South Florida so Summer tires it is. I can get Michelin Pilot Super Sports for a great deal and are the obvious choice but want the communities thoughts on Achilles ATR Sport 2's. I have read rave reviews and Michelin just acquired them. Michelin buying control of Indonesia's P.T. Multistrada

Any thoughts would be great...they are literally 1/2 the price and no I am not looking for a cheap tire I am looking at the best value and don't mind spending more for tires.

Thanks in advance!

Never heard of them. Even if Michelin bought them, the existing lineup would have been developed independent of Michelin, and that theyve been acquired is for the manufacturing capabilities rather than tacit approval of their products.

If you want the best, just get Continental or Michelin in the performance class you want. If you want value, perhaps Hankook or Kumho. Though at the 18" and 19" sizes, over the useful life of the tires (a few years), the price delta isn't worth the savings....