Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

We have a performance Model Y with the PUP. Just got my shipping confirmation on my 19x9.5 Martian wheels so I am starting the search for tires. We are in the Bay area so just some all season or summer tires will do. We would like a softer and more quite ride so does anyone have any recommendations?

I am interested in Bridgestone Turanza QuietTracks for its 80k miles. Anyone have these and can comment on them?

Thanks
PS: I am willing to sell the Stock 21s if anyone in the Bay area is interested. have 2k miles on them.

Hey everyone,
I am interested in Bridgestone Turanza QuietTracks for its 80k miles. Anyone have these and can comment on them?

I have the Turanza Quiettracks on my Model 3 (19" wheels) they are very quiet and smooth. Much better than the factory 19 Continentals or Michelin MXM4's on the 18 aeros we have. I really like the quiettracks, rolling resistance seem just as good or better than the continentals and long treadwear.

Only negative was price, but Costco had a Bridgestone rebate and free install so it wasn't too bad.

I have the Turanza Quiettracks on my Model 3 (19" wheels) they are very quiet and smooth. Much better than the factory 19 Continentals or Michelin MXM4's on the 18 aeros we have. I really like the quiettracks, rolling resistance seem just as good or better than the continentals and long treadwear.

Only negative was price, but Costco had a Bridgestone rebate and free install so it wasn't too bad.

Thanks for the info. Went ahead and ordered a set at Americas tire and had the price match Costco's discount. Not sure if that means I can or cannot also do the rebate on America's tires site but its worth a shot.

The guy there said there is no way the tire is going to last it's 80k mi warranty on the Tesla.