Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a ton of tire threads already, sorry for adding another one, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a 2018 RWD with 36K miles on it. I'm going to need new tires soon as I'm down to 4/32. I have stock 19s with the stock Continental ProContact. I haven't had any issues with the tires except for the fact that they are needing to be replaced already. What's a good alternative? I spend most of the time commuting on the freeways. I want something quite, I don't race or anything like that.

There are a ton of tire threads already, sorry for adding another one, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a 2018 RWD with 36K miles on it. I'm going to need new tires soon as I'm down to 4/32. I have stock 19s with the stock Continental ProContact. I haven't had any issues with the tires except for the fact that they are needing to be replaced already. What's a good alternative? I spend most of the time commuting on the freeways. I want something quite, I don't race or anything like that.

stick with the contipro contact rx. Those are fantastic tires.