Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

I’m hoping to get some first hand opinions/experience/suggestions from people who might be or have been in the same situation.

Just ordered my model 3 and should hopefully have it by May. I plan on upgrading the wheels to a 19” shortly after I get it. Im looking for suggestions/opinions on all season tires…. (All season performance is fine as well). I do plan on using the 18” aero for my winter wheels as I already have a set of winter tires I had on my old car and only used for this past winter.

My reasoning for looking at all seasons is because my work commute is longer than usual. 3 days a week I have a 2 hour round trip to get to/from work. So as you can tell, I’ll be putting miles on my car during spring/summer and hoping to get a few seasons out of them. So I’m looking for an AS tire that has really good treadwear and more on the quiet side.

Can anybody give some of their suggestions/opinions on what AS tires I should possibly look at? Ive done a bit of research and had a few in mind, but was hoping some of you with first hand experience could chime in. Any help would be appreciated!