Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Repair Sealant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I just had the opportunity to use my tire repair kit and tire sealant today (although I think the hold in the tire was too big for the sealant to be effective). Nevertheless, I need another bottle of the sealant, and I can't seem to find a place that sells the sealant without the entire compressor!

Does anyone have a link to a place where I can get a refill bottle of the sealant alone?

Well, I just had the opportunity to use my tire repair kit and tire sealant today (although I think the hold in the tire was too big for the sealant to be effective). Nevertheless, I need another bottle of the sealant, and I can't seem to find a place that sells the sealant without the entire compressor!

Does anyone have a link to a place where I can get a refill bottle of the sealant alone?

I didn't see it in Tesla Shop, but I found this in the Tesla Model S Owners Manual: Replacing The Sealant Canister - Tesla S Owner's Manual [Page 105]

Maybe it's something you can get at a Tesla Service Center?

Have you thought about getting a plug kit? Tubeless Tire Repair Kit 9 Pc
Works great and won't clog your TPMS sensors like sealants can.

• Informative
Reactions: Tezzie