Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tire replacement for my leasing Tesla model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, there,
my lease (model S 2017) will end in March 2021. I need to replace a tire now, I plan to replace it with the cheapest one.
I called America's tire, they gave me three options:
GT Radial being cheapest; then Good year RSA2, Good year eagle touring being most expensive.
I am wondering is there a reason I should not save 60 bucks and go with the cheapest one given that my lease ends soon?

Thanks!
yan

Hello, there,
my lease (model S 2017) will end in March 2021. I need to replace a tire now, I plan to replace it with the cheapest one.
GT Radial being cheapest; then Good year RSA2, Good year eagle touring being most expensive.
I am wondering is there a reason I should not save 60 bucks and go with the cheapest one given that my lease ends soon?

Thanks!
yan

you can probably go even cheaper trying to find a used set that has about the correct depth

Reactions: pabla
Depending on the finance company, they need the original tire rating and/or models to match.

Assuming the other three tires are good, get the same exact tire so they match for peace of mind. Find a used one if you can.

Hello, there,

Thanks!
yan