Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to get a single tire replaced due to curbing -- it isn't leaking and drivable but I can't get an appointment for a week. Does anyone know if I call Tesla Roadside to complimentary tow to nearest service - will they service it quicker? Does it cost more?

Just curbed it, has a 2" gash near rim, getting out of a parking spot.

The 1" Continental RX Silent on the Y are pretty much same price everywhere. Tesla was actually the cheapest and had a local place price match. They won't have the tire until Thursday/Friday. I am just considering seeing if Tesla can replace quicker but I can't get an appointment at any service center for almost 2 weeks.

Waiting two weeks for a tire swap does seem extreme. Maybe if you order it from them they will move up your appointment after the tire comes in. Book the appointment and they typically start talking to you in text after a day or so. ask them if you can come in early for just the swap.

If you want to get tires, and you are in the boroughs of NYC or Long Island, I highly recommend the Mobile Tire Shop 347-673-6962
3B4A6D42-F1D6-4986-A353-A4469FB83E74.jpeg
. Amazing concept and professional execution. Thet come to you wherever you are at your convenience to replace and/or repair your tires. I originally found them through Tire Rack. They come with a large van that has all of the tools they need to fix or replace your tires.

Attachments

• 1A7C2292-9D9F-417D-88B0-645D9A0A9724.jpeg
    1A7C2292-9D9F-417D-88B0-645D9A0A9724.jpeg
    1,021 KB · Views: 35
If you want to get tires, and you are in the boroughs of NYC or Long Island, I highly recommend the Mobile Tire Shop 347-673-6962View attachment 804368. Amazing concept and professional execution. Thet come to you wherever you are at your convenience to replace and/or repair your tires. I originally found them through Tire Rack. They come with a large van that has all of the tools they need to fix or replace your tires.
IMO in any business if they/owners "delight customers" then it will be a sustainable business

Reactions: Pkatz and c77m