Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire rotation/balance on Oahu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with tire shops on Oahu when it comes to rotating and balancing their Tesla wheels and tires? I heard some shops on the mainland refuse to service Teslas, but wanted to get some local feedback. Mahalo!

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with tire shops on Oahu when it comes to rotating and balancing their Tesla wheels and tires? I heard some shops on the mainland refuse to service Teslas, but wanted to get some local feedback. Mahalo!
Not a bad idea to have an alignment. Many cars come out of the Fremont factory needing an alignment. I just got mine done and what a difference.

I did my own tire rotation and I'm also looking for a 3rd party reference for wheel alignment after I upgraded my suspension. Been checking Yelp and other sites for recommendations. Anyone have any reputable shop that you would recommend???

Thanks in advance!

I’ve always used Island Brakes and Alignment in Aiea for my other cars. Work they have done in past includes springs, toe arms, sway bars and alignment.

I would call them to make an appointment. They are very busy.

When my MPP coilovers arrive for my Model Y, I’m going send my car there.

Last edited:
I’ve always used Island Brakes and Alignment in Aiea for my other cars. Work they have done in past includes springs, toe arms, sway bars and alignment.

I would call them to make an appointment. They are very busy.

When my MPP coilovers arrive for my Model Y, I’m going send my car there.

They were in my top 3 choices as I scooped around the www. Will consider them based on your patronizing of their business. BTW, I did my MPP upgrade in my driveway for the first time in about 6hrs.

They were in my top 3 choices as I scooped around the www. Will consider them based on your patronizing of their business. BTW, I did my MPP upgrade in my driveway for the first time in about 6hrs.

Very nice!!! Yeh not hard work. I bet you can do it in less time if you had to do it again. How do like them?

I wish I had a driveway, else I would do the work myself. Probably save around $400-600.