Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Service Repairs & Replacements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any special needs for tire repairs on the S? I live in Sillycon Valley and I don't know who I would go to for tire service? Does Tesla Service do tires? On line Tesla tire prices seem very high compared to your average tire store. Any thoughts?:confused:

You might search these forums and also use volkerize.com to search the official TM forums. Way too much info/opinions. Tesla does not repair tires. Tesla will sell you tires--not always the cheapest and not a wide selection. TM will rotate your tires at your service appointments. Most folks do some research (like at Tire Rack--who are participants/sponsors here on TMC). They give you a good idea of benchmark prices and overall ratings. There are local/Bay Area tire stores like Wheel Works or Americas Tire (I have historically used both). FWIW, there is a long time forum member lolachampcar who has posted extensively on tires on the S...worth a read.