Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

bikeandsail

Dec 23, 2013
United States, NE Ohio
I have 20 inch OEM wheels and tires. I see a lot of folks talk about 265 front tires. I have Michelin summer tires and the fronts are 255 which matches the label in drivers door. I wonder if they supplied different front tire sizes for summer vs all season?

goneskiian

Nov 16, 2012
Bellevue WA
I have 20 inch OEM wheels and tires. I see a lot of folks talk about 265 front tires. I have Michelin summer tires and the fronts are 255 which matches the label in drivers door. I wonder if they supplied different front tire sizes for summer vs all season?
Yes, I believe they did spec slightly different tire sizes for the 20" wheels depending on whether the X is a P (summer tire) or non-P (all season tire).

My 22's are 265 front and 285 rear.

MaxK

Feb 7, 2015
Gainesville, GA
The tires have changed.

I have one of the first Sig Xs P90DL. My tires are Continental LX Cross Contact Sport. Front: 265/45R20. Rear: 275/45R20.

I just had a brand new P90DL loaner with Michelin LATITUDE SPORT 3 Front: 255/45R20. Rear: 275/45R20.

• Informative
Reactions: Softwizard

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC