TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tire/Wheel Shops - MD/VA Area

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Beau24, May 7, 2015.

1. Beau24

Beau24 Member

I apologize if I'm posting this thread in the wrong area -- however, I'm hoping for a quick response.

I need to have some aftermarket wheels/tires installed on my Model S. I live in Maryland and would appreciate any suggestions from owners on what shops do a great job and understand our cars. I've only used one shop so far to swap my all seasons for winter tires (Executive Wholesale Tire).

I'm going with 22" Vossen CVT's. 22x9.5 in the front, and 22x.10.5 in the rear with Conti DWS tires.

Vossen Wheels

Thank you in advance!

2. preilly44

preilly44 Member

We have used Executive Tire in Rockville twice and they were top notch. Tesla Rockville recommends quite a few people to go there. They have great reviews on Yelp too.

3. new_user

new_user EFF OIL/MD

Radial Tire Store is my favorite. It looks really dumpy...but then you see LOTS of exotics getting rims/tires.