Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tired of your Auto Pilot? Have a 85D or 90D? Want to DRIVE again?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
Are you tired of all the bad publicity about Auto Pilot? Are you man enough to drive a REAR wheel DRIVE vehicle, that you have to DRIVE your self? Tired of having to choose between driving and mostly paying attention? Own a black on black 85 or 90D? Are you angry that you can't turn OFF traction control? Guess what?! Now you can!

Good news! I'll trade you MY S85. For your 85D! You can have all the benefits of a Tesla, now with added self assurance that YOU will be driving your car. No longer will you be tempted to turn on Auto Pilot! It doesn't have it! Parking?! That's a manual job baby. Rim Rash is all on you. This car (my car) has NONE. With ZERO parking sensors on it! How? Park it like a boss!

This would be an even trade, you with your Auto Pilot 85D or 90D, with black on black, leather, sunroof, sound, and air suspension... Me with a HUMAN driven car...

Step up to the plate. Drive your car :) Stop worrying about Auto Pilot today!

or you could play some Pokemon

http://jalopnik.com/at-least-one-person-tried-pokemon-go-using-tesla-s-auto-1784394474

Also willing to trade my brand new MS60 for a P90DL.

Tired of getting to your destination early? Trade for my 60kw and never have that issue.

Hate people seeing the 90 badge and wanting to race? Not an issue with the 60.

Regret buying an expensive car? Trade for my 60 and never worry about people saying you spent to much on a car.

....actual experiences may vary. See something made up for complete details. Offer expires yesterday.

Also willing to trade my brand new MS60 for a P90DL.

Tired of getting to your destination early? Trade for my 60kw and never have that issue.

Hate people seeing the 90 badge and wanting to race? Not an issue with the 60.

Regret buying an expensive car? Trade for my 60 and never worry about people saying you spent to much on a car.

....actual experiences may vary. See something made up for complete details. Offer expires yesterday.
Dang mine doesn't have ludicrous! Otherwise this deal would be hard to pass up on!

Reactions: javawolfpack