TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

TireRack search issue

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by jaanton, Jun 28, 2016.

1. jaanton

jaanton Roadster NA #1026

Jun 25, 2010
    Oakland, CA
    I just had a flat. So of course I go to to order new tires and it comes back no tires available. WTF!?!
    But it's not real. Once I start searching on tire size and not by vehicle I find Advan Noeva AD07 with a little different designation on the full name.

A moment of panic. Somebody have an in with to get things fixed?
  2. Tex EV

Tex EV Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Houston, TX
    A bit late, but you can also call them directly and they'll hook you up. I had a similar panic moment a couple months back when I needed replacement tires and none were available on the website. The tires I ended up with were a variant of the AD07 spec'ed for Lotus.
  3. Timothy

Timothy Driving on Sunshine

May 4, 2011
    My last set of tires were put on when I took my Roadster in to Tesla for it's annual service. Tesla matched the Tire Rack price and saved me the hassle of another project.
    • Like x 1