Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tires - 4x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 acoustic 245/45/19 - MD/DC/VA $900/obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
I just bought 19" wheels with tires to replace my 21" wheels/tires. These are take-off wheels/tires from an Aug 2019 delivery Model S, and the tires are what came from Tesla. The tires have <100 miles on them and are essentially brand new.

I just got confirmation that the wheels have shipped and should be here (Maryland) in ~1 week. I don't need/want these performance tires as my car almost always has kids in it and rarely gets driven hard. I'm gonna replace the tires with more of an all season type of tire.

Tire rack has these tires for ~$1300 as such. Here's some pictures of the tires on the wheels. I'd prefer not to ship them, but will, if you pay for shipping.

s-l1600-30.jpg

s-l1600-34.jpg

s-l1600-33.jpg

s-l1600-32.jpg

s-l1600-31.jpg

Yes, the 21s I'll be taking off will be for sale as well.

Silver, square, Turbines with 245/35/21 Michelin Super sports. The wheels are in perfect condition (I think Tesla refurbished the wheels before selling me the car, or the previous really really took care of the wheels). I'll measure the tire tread depth once I take them off, but I think the tires looked almost new and I've only put ~400 miles on them.

Still for sale. Make me an offer.

Folks - I have been deployed overseas off and on for the last few months, and with this whole virus situation, things became even crazier.
@Shadious had expressed serious interest in these but due to my crazy schedule, we never were able to finalize the sale.

I'd much prefer a local sale but willing to ship (for the right price).