Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tires for 20"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model X P90D came with Goodyear Asymmetric F1's on the 22" Onyx config, but I'm not happy with the ride quality (super harsh) or the range. I do like the color, though. I was thinking of going with the TST 20" matte black wheels, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out what tire is best.

Tesla is saying that the Continental CrossContact LX Sport is used as their 20" stock tire, but I've also seen numerous X owners receive the Michelin Latitude Sport 3's for their 20's. To add to the confusion, the manual at one point stated (and some people received) the 255/45 size on the front and 275/45 rear in the Michelins, but now the latest manual says 265/45 front and 275/45 rear. Tirerack only seems to sell the Michelins in 255/45 front and 275/45 rear. I don't care which one it is, i just want to get it right :).

All of that said, what does everyone think about the Conti CrossContact LX Sport vs the Michelin Latitude Sport 3's, particularly in regards to ride quality, noise, and range?