Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tires nearly worn out, Pilot Sport All Season 4s or other decent choices?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Just went back from American tires, looks like my tires are hitting 3-4/32 inches in tread, so I am probably going to get them changed within a few months.

For a while I was thinking about Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, but I was wondering if there's other all season tires that is about the same performance/tread depth/price as them. Does anyone have any recommendations for that? Thanks all.

Reactions: artnalex
Hey all,

Just went back from American tires, looks like my tires are hitting 3-4/32 inches in tread, so I am probably going to get them changed within a few months.

For a while I was thinking about Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, but I was wondering if there's other all season tires that is about the same performance/tread depth/price as them. Does anyone have any recommendations for that? Thanks all.
Currently the Pilot Sport 4 all season is the best performing All Season Tire. It's at least passable in snow and nearly as good as a summer Tire in dry, warm, and wet conditions. It's one downside is that it's not an efficiency champ but in my opinion and the opinion of other folks who've used them, the modest hit on Range is well worth it. They Ride reasonably well and they're not unduly noisy.

Currently the Pilot Sport 4 all season is the best performing All Season Tire. It's at least passable in snow and nearly as good as a summer Tire in dry, warm, and wet conditions. It's one downside is that it's not an efficiency champ but in my opinion and the opinion of other folks who've used them, the modest hit on Range is well worth it. They Ride reasonably well and they're not unduly noisy.
I just got a set of these and I like them. The only strange thing is that on the tire rack site the 245/45/18 has the exact same with and height dimensions as the 235s which doesn't make sense. I contacted Michelin and they said just check with the dealer.
The 245s would have a better load rating and would stick out a little bit further to prevent rim damage in but in this case it says the width is the same???

I just got a set of these and I like them. The only strange thing is that on the tire rack site the 245/45/18 has the exact same with and height dimensions as the 235s which doesn't make sense. I contacted Michelin and they said just check with the dealer.
The 245s would have a better load rating and would stick out a little bit further to prevent rim damage in but in this case it says the width is the same???