Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tires on Model S Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same issue. I got a flat a week ago and Tire Rack and 3 Tesla dealerships in FL (Delray Beach, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale) all claim they don’t have tires. I ordered a tire from tire rack that isn’t supposed to arrive at Tire Rack until 4/1. This was my daily driver. Shame on Tesla for not having a suitable alternative. My car will be sidelined for at least 33 weeks? That’s not acceptable in my opinion. Thankfully I work from home, otherwise I would have to rent a car. Anyone else in the same boat? Was anyone able to locate one of the $500+ tires?

I have the same issue. I got a flat a week ago and Tire Rack and 3 Tesla dealerships in FL (Delray Beach, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale) all claim they don’t have tires. I ordered a tire from tire rack that isn’t supposed to arrive at Tire Rack until 4/1. This was my daily driver. Shame on Tesla for not having a suitable alternative. My car will be sidelined for at least 3 weeks? That’s not acceptable in my opinion. Thankfully I work from home, otherwise I would have to rent a car. Anyone else in the same boat? Was anyone able to locate one of the $500+ tires?