TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tires on the S85D 19" Cyclones

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by JBourke, Oct 24, 2014.

1. JBourke

JBourke Member

What tires come with the S85D 19" Cyclone Wheels? I noticed at some point on the website prior to the release of the "D" that there was an option to upgrade to the Michelin Primacy tires. I don't see the upgrade option anymore on the site. Are the Michelin's now standard or do they come with Goodyear? Anybody know?

2. sataponw

sataponw Member

I chose the Cyclone today too. When I was talking to my delivery person on the phone today, he said that his system is showing that I got the Michelin Primacy tires.

3. KennyB-FLL

KennyB-FLL Member

Fort Lauderdale, FL and Rehoboth Beach, DE
    When I changed my order on October 10, I confirmed with CA that all 19" tires are Michelin Primacy. Goodyears are no longer available.

4. breser

breser AutoPilot Nostradamus

That's good to hear. My Owner Advisor didn't have the answer to this one.

5. JBourke

JBourke Member

Thanks folks. I wanted the Michelin's and my advisor did get back to me yesterday with the same answer that you provided - Michelin Primacy!